Education in its general sense is a form of learning in which the knowledge, skills, and habits of a group of people are transferred from one generation to the next through teaching, training, or research. Education frequently takes place under the guidance of others, but may also be autodidactic. Any experience that has a formative effect on the way one thinks, feels, or acts may be considered educational. Education is commonly divided into stages such as preschool, primary school, secondary school and then college, university or apprenticeship.
Nature, in the broadest sense, is equivalent to the natural, physical, or material world or universe. "Nature" refers to the phenomena of the physical world, and also to life in general. It ranges in scale from the subatomic to the cosmic.
Science is the concerted human effort to understand, or to understand better, the history of the natural world and how the natural world works, with observable physical evidence as the basis of that understanding. It is done through observation of natural phenomena, and/or through experimentation that tries to simulate natural processes under controlled conditions
Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Wednesday, 4 June 2014
Saturday, 17 May 2014
I am not that stupid to forget our great memories.
- Alhamdulillah I found my age 19 years old. wish that I am getting mature in every step that I take.
- My close friends (Septika Ariyanti, Defy Gustianing, Desi Kurniati, Adelina Octa Puspita, and Riris Harwiyati) gave me surprise during my birthday. Thank you so much! They gave me a tart cake, but unfortunately I broke it (the cake fell down :v)
- I can handle my college assignments well. wish this will last forever until I graduate from this university. No obstacles. Amin...
- I and my friends (Riris, Teh Alice, Nanda, Oppa Andrew, Ipin) get an opportunity from my lecturer to join English debate, at least It is useful to drill and encourage my speaking ability. it's useful too, b'cuz in this debate exercises, I have so many knowledges and experiences to know more about latest issue in my own country and another issue from the world outside.
- I and my friends in my class (Indah Maharani and Desi Wahyuni) were accepted to join Voice of Muhammadiyah Metro through PSM audition. Finally I can improve one of my hobbies in this club.
- My parents gave me enough money that I can buy a lot of things I need. Lol. just kidding. ok? :D
-- A lot of amazing things happened in this precious May --
Tuesday, 29 April 2014