Saturday 17 May 2014

Dear My Friend: Do you remember me? after all..

Posted by ritma on 20:58


Don't ask me how I still remember this one!
I am not that stupid to forget our great memories.
Yeah!
of course I remember all of the silly things that we had done in the past. 
If you're reading this. I hope you're fine.
- for Henry
----------------------------------------------
A Lesson to Learn

          My Friend in Junior High School was so irritating. All day long he said, “Ritma, I wonder why people can talk but animals can't.” Or, “I wonder why the ocean looks blue.” Of course, I didn't know the answers, but I didn't let him know that. I just made up reasonable explanations, and he accepted them as if I was the smartest person in the world. Before I answered one of his questions, I usually told him that he's pretty stupid and asked too many questions.
          Well, at that time we both got our report cards. I got B’s and C’s, and he got straight A’s. Under the “Comments” section on my report card, it said, “Ritma would be getting better grades if you asked more questions.” Of course, on my friend's report card, it said just the opposite.
          To make things worse, my friend squawked all day about how I was so stupid for not asking questions! I just sighed and told him he was right—I wouldn't make fun of him anymore for asking so many questions.
          Yes, I learned a lesson from my little friend: Never be afraid to ask questions, and NEVER be afraid to wonder why.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site