Saturday 17 May 2014

Descriptive Essay - Task 7

Posted by ritma on 19:00


My Dream Family

          A dream is a wish your heart makes. Everyone has dreams. Just like everyone else, I also have dreams for the future.
          My dream is living in a happy family. My happy family will be complete if I have a husband whom I expected; having a safe and sound house; and having twin children.
          In Islam, a good husband is someone who can lead his family towards the good thing. The most important quality that I expected definitely the kind of man that can guide me to the right path. He is educated person and successful at his career to make sure we are living in comfort and do not live in debt. When I am in trouble and need some helps, he will be there for me because a woman need a support when she is in weakness. If he is a busy man, he also has to spend the time with me and my family during the weekend. For another criterion, I do hope that my husband is the type of caring person, understanding, and kind. He is not too thin to make sure that he is strong enough and can protect those people around him.
          A safe and sound house that I expected is a place where I and my family can spend the whole activities in comfort. I do not expect to have a big house, but at least there is one big room that will be the room to gather with my family in it.  It has a balcony on the upstairs and there is a mini bar next to it. I want my house has three bedrooms. One is for me and my husband, one is for our children, and the other one is for guest who will stay in our house for several days. I dream about having a house that is near to the ocean. So, everyday we can see a beautiful scenery and feeling the fresh air. It will be useful to reduce stresses after the tiring day. The located is not too far from the super store and other public places, because if it is too far, we can not easily accessed them. In other hand, if it is near to the public places, it will be so noisy.
          Having children is a special gift in my life from God, Allah SWT. It is such a big challenge for me to be a mother. I do hope that after I and my husband get married, we have twin children. They are one boy and one girl. We will give a beautiful and meaningful name for them.  For our son, his name will be ‘Light Jr. Pratama’, the meaning is a first boy who gives their parents light in the darkness. For our daughter, her name will be ‘Jade Sparkling’, the meaning is clear that she is like a Jade that is sparkling in the darkness. We will be a good parents that we could for them. We will provide a good education for them. We will teach them the way how to get up after falling. We will teach them not to be weak people and we will also implant them honesty and discipline. Hopefully, they will be the useful people for their parents, families, county, and their circumstances.
          All of those three are my dream family. There is no other happiness in the future except having a happy family around me until the day I close my eyes.

Total: 581 words

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site