Wednesday 12 March 2014

WHY DOES IT HAS TO BE RUSSIA?

Posted by ritma on 00:32

         Well, I know maybe you think that I am a little rebel. But, actually it is not   :v
You have to remember what proverb said “Nothing is always as it seems”. So, keep reading if you want to know more about what and  why. #slapped

        Russia is a communist country. Yeah, I know  most of us also claim like that,  as Russia was a piece of Uni Soviet at that time. Then why do I feel interested to learn about Russian
- Because Russian is one of the language in United Nation?
- Because I have a crush that he’s a Russian guy?
- Because I am a fan of Josef Stalin, Lenin, Medvedev, Maria Sharapova, Mila Kunis, Mila Jovovich or Vladimir Putin?
- Or even because I am impressed with Russian’s weapon? #does it make sense, huh? -_-

       From perceptions above, those reasons are nothing as something that make me want to learn about Russian. The first reason for me to learn about this Russian, because I am impressed just the way I am. I am not really sure that I can answer if there’s someone ask me why do I want to learn about Russian. Firstly, I just accidentally found a beautiful photograph of  Vladivostok city in Moskow, of course from internet. If  I said that I found it in the real Moskow, I bet all of people will judge me as a big liar in the world :v



       Then I started to lurk more about that city, and I ended up on a website where all of the words were in the different language. If  it was in English, I thought I can seem to understand even a bit. *lol* but, it was totally different, all I could see, they were like alien language #duagh *like I knew aliens and their language*. So I tried to figure it out, then gotcha! I knew that it was a cyrillic alphabet, Russian language to be exact. It was unique and seemed new for me. That’s why, by now I am obsessed to learn about Russian. For people who knows that I am learning Russian, they must be like “WOW Cool! Russian is difficult, moreover the letters are  weird like alay words” *Alay: indonesian knows for sure*

      Furthermore, after I investigated and closely watched, the fact was amazing. Indonesia and Russia have a good enough relationship, in diplomatic side, the relationships of both have been interweaving since president Soekarno era, and as the history said, there are a lot of architectures of Russia in Indonesia. The people of Russia also love Indonesian very much, it is proved  that the people of Russia can speak bahasa Indonesia than English. I ever chat with the  native speaker of Russia, from Yakutsk in social network facebook, he said that he also love Indonesia. I was shocked that he knew about Batik Mega Mendung, Empal Gentong, climate in Malang and many others. *I dont even know what’s Empal Gentong itself and a thing such climate in Malang*

       Not only it, Russian are really really crazy at Indonesia, you know what? ROCK band in Russia, is named ‘Indonesia’ *wow, i’m proud of it*. This rock band from Russia ever came in Indonesia with opening band by Ahmad Dhani. You can see it on this video below.


        I think that Indonesia and Russia have many similarities, it can be seen by the symbol of each country, it is bird, but the symbol of Russia is an eagle bird with two heads.

       Basically, I assume that Russia is cool! In military world, Russia is called as the mother of all militarization. Which country that’s not afraid to have a war with Russia? Even America don’t want to disturb Russia, perhaps they are afraid that they probably will lose. *I think that Indonesia need to be closer with Russia, hihi* Then who was the first person that went to the space? Was that from America or Britainia? Of course NOT! Yuri Gagarin did. He was the first person from Russia who had gone to the space.

       There are still many others that make Russia is very WOW!  I am totally impressed with Russia, but it doesn’t mean that I am not impressed with my own country Indonesia, however Indonesia is my homeland.


       Well, thanks for reading this until its done. I really appreciate it if you would like to give a comment about my post. No hate please!!! Peace :v

2 komentar:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site